Some posts are pure pleasure to put up. This is one of them! Our resident computer expert (son Nat, who is also an experienced digger!), has given our website a facelift for the new academic year. Over a memorable few weekends, he has managed to combine all the sections of our website, made it easier to subscribe to RSS and also easier to find our products. To celebrate this event, we are offering massive discounts on many items. Take a few minutes to check these out before the academic year gets underway.
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
About RADRitmeyer Archaeological Design began in 1983, producing posters and booklets as a response to the demand for educational materials on the subject of Biblical Archaeology. Since then, it has not only greatly expanded its product range, but grown into a firm that offers consultancy on archaeological background and illustration to groups as diverse as Hollywood movie companies, National Geographic, the ESV Study Bible and the new GLO Bible study computer program.
- Going up and coming down from the Antonia Fortress on the Temple Mount
- Excavations in the northern part of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem
- The Date of the Destruction of the Western Wall of the Temple Mount
- The Western Wall was not destroyed by an earthquake!
- Where on the Temple Mount was Jesus during Hanukkah?
Leen Ritmeyer's Twitter Stream
The Twitter REST API v1 is no longer active. Please migrate to API v1.1. https://dev.twitter.com/docs/api/1.1/overview.followers