I have been informed by Immersion Digital, the Florida based company that produces GLO Bible Software, that a Mac version will be published soon. As a dedicated Mac user, I very much look forward to using it. I have been promised a preview test copy and can’t wait to see it.
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
About RADRitmeyer Archaeological Design began in 1983, producing posters and booklets as a response to the demand for educational materials on the subject of Biblical Archaeology. Since then, it has not only greatly expanded its product range, but grown into a firm that offers consultancy on archaeological background and illustration to groups as diverse as Hollywood movie companies, National Geographic, the ESV Study Bible and the new GLO Bible study computer program.
- Letter to the Editor of The New York Times from Dr. Jodi Magness
- Where on Jerusalem’s Temple Mount were the Jewish Temples located?
- The so-called “elusive” location of the Temple in Jerusalem
- Stepped podium found in Jerusalem
- Crowdfunding campaign to publish new Jewish guide book to the Temple Mount
Leen Ritmeyer's Twitter Stream
The Twitter REST API v1 is no longer active. Please migrate to API v1.1. https://dev.twitter.com/docs/api/1.1/overview.followers