Todd Bolen of Bibleplaces.com has finished a new DVD photo project to illustrate the Life of Christ. Many Bible teachers and scholars alike would benefit from this collection as it uses a variety of photographs, both modern and historic, to illustrate virtually every verse in the Gospels.
The Bible is first and foremost a book that helps us live a godly life, but many of its lessons can be better learned by looking at the historical and geographical context, together with information on daily life in Bible times.
Todd Bolen, professor at The Master’s University, and his team have amassed about 10,000 photographs:
This PowerPoint-based collection goes verse by verse through Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, providing beautiful photographs, descriptive text, and explanatory notes to enhance Bible study and teaching.
The Photo Companion to the Bible is a unique collection of digital photographs that illustrates the biblical text verse by verse.
- PowerPoint-based resource
- Library of images provides broad selection
- Created by team of professors and scholars
- Organized by chapter and verse
- Each chapter is illustrated by 40–230 photographs
- New aerial photographs of Galilee and Jerusalem
- Detailed markings of routes that Jesus traveled
- Annotations explaining image selection and background
- Free lifetime updates
- Generous copyright permissions
- Satisfaction guaranteed
I have learned by experience that lessons that are illustrated with appropriate slides enhance and deepen the understanding of the Scriptures. You will have a grateful and appreciative audience. Guaranteed!
An introductory discount price is offered from now through August 21.