The Eastern Wall of the Temple Mount is 1536 feet (468 m) long. The central part of this wall dates from the time of King Hezekiah. The gate just below and to the right of the Temple is the Shushan Gate. To the south of the central section is a Hasmonean extension, while both ends of this wall were further extended by Herod the Great. The Antonia Fortress is at far right.