In the Book of Exodus we read about the construction of the Tabernacle. On the first day of the first month (called ‘Rosh Chodesh Nisan’ in Hebrew) of the second year after coming out from Egypt, the Tabernacle was put up (Exodus 40.1) and on the same day God’s glory filled the Tabernacle (Exodus 40.34).
Tomorrow, on the 5th of April, the Jews celebrate Rosh Chodesh Nisan (which is also the beginning of the Sacred New Year) and the Temple Institute of Jerusalem is organising the 2nd International Temple Mount Awareness Day with a program that will be live broadcast from 2.00 – 8.00 pm Israel time. Click on the picture below to see a video that gives a brief description of what they are planning:
- Yitchak Zweig – archaeologist, founder and director of Temple Mount Sifting Project
- Dovid Louis – researcher into the original music of the Holy Temple
- Reuven Prager – expert on the restoration of Levitical garments
- Baruch Ben-Yosef – legal scholar on Temple Mount issues
- Yisrael Medad – Temple Mount activist