GLO is an interactive Bible that brings God’s Word to life through HD video, images, animations, maps, reading plans, 360-degree virtual tours and more.
It is the flagship product of Immersion Digital, Orlando FL, USA, founded in 2008. Soon after the first stages of development, we were asked to provide content for the program. Our contributions included:
- Timeline events sequence review
- Captions authoring and content review
- Map overlay creation
- Picture identification
- Dating range for locations in the atlas function
- Description of Biblical sites and events
- Empires mapping, which entailed selecting and recording the most important historical events and placing them on a map. Examples were the Babylonian, Assyrian, Persian and Roman Empires.
- Initial design and editing of illustrations of the Church of Holy Sepulcher, Caesarea Philippi, Capernaum, Jerusalem, the Dome of the Rock and Palatial Mansion.